Did the nagging joint pain, tenderness, and swelling finally lead you to go get a diagnosis of arthritis from your doctor?
If you are newly diagnosed and have been referred to an arthritis specialist, you can prepare for your visit to ensure you get the most out of your appointment.
Make a list of all your symptoms, including dates of onset, and prepare a list of questions to ask your arthritis doctor in Hagerstown, Maryland.
For the Best Arthritis Treatment, You Want to Be Sure to Ask the Right Questions
Here are some of the questions you should ask your specialist in order to better educate yourself on arthrtis.
- What is my exact diagnosis?
- Are there lifestyle and / or diet changes I can make to help manage symptoms?
- Are there any limitations on exercise / movement due to my condition?
- What should I do if my symptoms worsen?
- What are my treatment options to help me live my best life?
- What is the long-term outlook for my condition?
- What else do I need to know about my condition that I haven’t already asked about?
But First, It’s Important to Choose the Right Arthritis Doctor in Hagerstown, Maryland for Caring, Compassionate Treatment
A great arthritis specialist will take their time listening to your questions and answering all of them, sharing their knowledge with you.
They will understand that you are concerned about your health and want compassionate care as you navigate your new diagnosis. They also understand that they are your partner in your own health.
And Herrera Reconstructive Surgery Has the Best Arthritis Doctor for You
Dr. Herrera doesn’t just speak his motto, Caring hands, caring hearts. He truly believes in it, and you can tell in the way he practices medicine.
For the best arthritis care, you need the best arthritis doctor in Hagerstown, Maryland – Dr. Aryeh L. Herrera. Call us today at 301-739-7790 to become another one of our happy patients receiving outstanding joint care.
El doctor habla español y está a su disposición.